Serving the People of Cape Coral and Fort Myers Since 1982
At Lusk, Drasites & Tolisano, we make it our mission to serve you. We are a local law firm that is proud to have supported our community for over 40 years. Whether you need help recovering damages after an accident or are looking to start a new business, our Naples trial lawyers can provide dependable advocacy with a personal touch. We are committed to going above and beyond whenever we take a case, and our results speak for themselves.
When you come to our firm for help, you are not just a case. We treat our clients like people and are compassionate to the struggles they are undergoing. Our team is deeply invested in securing the outcome you deserve and will leverage our knowledge and many years of experience as we fight to accomplish your goals.
Free consultations are available for personal injury and employment law cases, so call (239) 908-4930 or contact us online. Se habla español.
Our Areas of Service
Our team at Lusk, Drasites & Tolisano has what it takes to assist you with cases of all types. No situation is too large or complex, and we are prepared to go up against mammoth corporations and huge out-of-state law firms.
Our Naples trial attorneys can represent you in matters involving:
- Personal Injury. When you suffer physical injuries and other losses due to someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. We can guide you through the process of filing a lawsuit and work to recover damages.
- Business Law. Businesses rely on prudent legal advice to make avoid liability and preventable problems. Our firm assists businesses of all sizes and industries with contract drafting, formation, and commercial litigation.
- Real Estate. Hiring a legal professional makes you better equipped to handle the many complications that can arise during the purchase or sale of real estate. We represent buyers and sellers in residential and commercial real estate transactions.
- Estate Planning. Creating and updating an estate plan protects your assets and loved ones and gives you peace of mind. We can assist with the implementation of many planning solutions, including wills, trusts, and power of attorney authorizations.
- Family Law. If you are preparing to go through a contested divorce, you need an attorney who can help protect your interests. We are well-versed in how to approach disputes involving child custody, child support, spousal support, property division, prenuptial agreements, and more.
Get Tailored Legal Advice
You deserve a legal representative who genuinely cares about the things most important to you. No matter the nature or scope of your case, we endeavor to provide an unparalleled level of personalized and attentive service and will push for the results you want. We truly have your back and will make every effort to earn your trust.
Contact us online or call (239) 908-4930 to learn more about what our local team can do for you.
No Fees Until We WinWe offer Free Consultations, and work on Contingency Fees for Personal Injury cases. This means we ask for nothing from you until your injury case is concluded.
Prioritizing Your Experience
As a member of our community, we want to put your needs first, far ahead of the bottom line. We treat our clients like people, and never just like cases.
In Practice Since 1982We at Lusk, Drasites & Tolisano have been in practice for 40 years, which means you can count on our skill, experience, and community value to help you through your case.
"Answering all my questions and making me feel very important."Shannon D.
"Highly recommend."Rebecca M.
"There isn't enough stars for me to give."Lynn E.