Serving the People of Fort Myers and Naples Since 1982
Since our firm’s founding more than 40 years ago, our main goal has always been to provide exceptional legal services to our friends and neighbors. Lusk, Drasites & Tolisano is a local business that is deeply invested in the communities we serve. Our Cape Coral trial lawyers take the cases that matter most and make every effort to deliver optimal results. We are always ready to go head-to-head with large corporations and can provide the personal, compassionate attention you are not likely to get from an out-of-state firm. From personal injury claims to divorce to matters of business law, we will fight for you from beginning to end and push for the results you want and deserve.
Get tailored legal advice today. Free consultations are available for matters involving personal injury and employment law. Our firm typically handles these cases on a contingency basis, meaning you pay nothing unless we win.
At Lusk, Drasites & Tolisano, you are not treated like a number, and we are not focused on profit. We care about you and will listen to your needs. Our Cape Coral trial lawyers hope to earn your trust and become your go-to legal team for matters of personal injury, family law, estate planning, business law, real estate, and more. Any legal situation can be stressful and overwhelming, but we have your back. Call our local team at (239) 908-4930 or contact us online today.
No Fees Until We WinWe offer Free Consultations, and work on Contingency Fees for Personal Injury cases. This means we ask for nothing from you until your injury case is concluded.
Prioritizing Your Experience
As a member of our community, we want to put your needs first, far ahead of the bottom line. We treat our clients like people, and never just like cases.
In Practice Since 1982We at Lusk, Drasites & Tolisano have been in practice for 40 years, which means you can count on our skill, experience, and community value to help you through your case.
When it comes to matters of law, winning is no accident. With decades of experience under our belts, our team of legal professionals has the knowledge and vigor needed to win cases of all kinds.
Our Cape Coral trial attorneys are ready to assist you with cases involving:
- Personal Injury. When you have been injured, your recovery is paramount. Unfortunately, it is not always easy to recover damages. If you are facing overwhelming expenses related to an accident that was not your fault, we may be able to help you sue the negligent party and get you just compensation. We frequently handle cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and more.
- Family Law. When it comes to matters of family, the stakes are always high. It is therefore in your best interest to ensure you have legal grounding as you move forward in difficult situations. Our seasoned professionals understand how to approach delicate issues with grace and firmness, and we will happily help you navigate the often-tumultuous waters of divorce, child custody disputes, child support problems, spousal support disputes, property division issues, or any other case involving family law.
- Estate Planning. You cannot plan for everything, but you can prepare for certain inevitabilities and other possibilities. Estate planning can give you the invaluable peace of mind of knowing you, your loved ones, and your property will be protected. We are well-versed in every facet of estate planning and can assist you with wills, trusts, asset protection, powers of attorney, probate, and more.
- Employment Law. Going up against a current or former employer may feel impossible, even if you have substantial evidence your rights were violated. We can take the weight off your shoulders as we explore your legal options and help you seek justice if you experienced sexual harassment, workplace discrimination, wrongful termination, or any other form of unlawful conduct.
- Real Estate. Completing a real estate transaction requires writing, understanding, and negotiating at least several pivotal contracts that affect your rights and considerable financial assets. If you struggle to read the fine print, we can help with contracts and all other matters of real estate law. We are prepared to assist you with closings, purchases, easements, title searches, foreclosures, landlord-tenant disputes, and more.
- Business Law. Every business transaction and decision carries legal consequences. We know how to keep you, your money, and your business safe. Our services in this area include help with contract drafting, business formation, business disputes, breaches of contract, and commercial litigation.
"Answering all my questions and making me feel very important."Shannon D.
"Highly recommend."Rebecca M.
"There isn't enough stars for me to give."Lynn E.