- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Probate / Wills
- Wills & Trusts
- Commercial and Residential Development
- Commercial and Residential Lending
- Subdivision and Condominiums
- Title Insurance Trusts
- Corporate Business Associations
- Land Use
Joan Henry of Lusk, Drasites and Tolisano, P.A. has been practicing law in Florida since 1998, and is a Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator.
A graduate of Stetson University College of Law, she earned her Juris Doctor in 1997 after receiving a Bachelor of Arts in 1995 from the University of South Florida.
Ms. Henry holds court membership in the Supreme Court of the State of Florida, United States District Court, Middle District. She is a member of the Florida Bar and the Lee County Bar Association.
“We live here in Southwest Florida. We work with you, we are in the same grocery stores, we may run into you at the movies, so we want to make sure we are doing the best job we can for you, our clients.”
– Joan Henry
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law, 1997
- B.A., University of South Florida, 1995
- Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice Florida, 1998
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Florida Bar Association
- Lee County Bar Association