- Real Estate
- Commercial and Residential Lending
- Commercial and Residential Transactions
- Real Estate Development
- Subdivision and Condominiums
- Title Insurance
Ms. Lusk is a senior partner at Lusk, Drasites & Tolisano, P.A.. She has practiced law since her admittance to the Florida Bar in 1980. She has been profiled in Who’s Who in American Law, Who’s Who in the World, 11th Edition.
She holds court membership in the Supreme Court of the State of Florida, United States District Court, Middle and Southern Districts and the United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Fifth and Eleventh Districts.
A graduate of the University of Miami, she received her Bachelor of Arts and in 1977 and a Juris Doctor at the university’s School of Law in 1980. She is a member of both the Florida Bar and Lee County Bar Association.
Board Certification: Real Property, 1991
“Real property is probably the most valuable commodity available in Florida. It’s extremely important to obtain guidance when purchasing, selling or developing.”
– Lisa Lusk
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 1980
- B.A., University of Miami, 1977
- Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice Florida, 1980
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Florida Bar Association
- Lee County Bar Association