Serving the People of Cape Coral and Naples Since 1982
Were you injured in a car accident? Are you going through a difficult divorce? Do you need help getting your new business off the ground or holding your boss accountable for unlawful conduct? If you answered yes to any of these questions or need any other type of legal guidance, turn to Lusk, Drasites & Tolisano. For over 40 years, our team of legal professionals has been providing comprehensive services to our neighbors and people in need. We are a local business that is deeply invested in our community and always ready to fight for the little guy. No matter what you need advice on or what challenge you are facing, we have your back and will always push to deliver the results you deserve.
Our Fort Myers trial lawyers treat our clients like people, not cases. We are invested in their stories and are passionate about helping them achieve their goals. Ensuring your satisfaction and earning your trust are our top priorities, which is why we will put all of our experience, knowledge, and resources to work for you.
We offer free consultations for personal injury and employment law cases, so call (239) 908-4930 or contact us online today. Se habla español.
How We Can Help
Our team at Lusk, Drasites & Tolisano is well-equipped to assist you with many types of legal problems. We are not afraid to take on complex cases or go up against large firms.
Our Fort Myers trial attorneys are ready to represent you in cases involving:
- Personal Injury. We can help you seek damages if you were injured in a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, premises liability incident, dangerous product accident, or any other situation where another person or organization’s negligence resulted in injury.
- Family Law. Our firm will fight for what is best for your family when you are going through a divorce or are seeking to modify a child custody, child support, or spousal support order.
- Employment Law. Our legal professionals advocate for employees in cases involving wrongful termination, sexual harassment, workplace discrimination, unpaid wages (including unpaid overtime), and more.
- Estate Planning. Preparing for the future is paramount, which is why we help our clients implement customized estate planning solutions that work to protect the things most important to them.
- Real Estate. Completing a residential or commercial real estate transaction can be complicated, especially if you encounter unexpected problems or disputes during the closing process. We can offer attentive advice and guidance from beginning to end.
- Business Law. From contract drafting to commercial litigation representation, we offer an array of services to local businesses of all sizes and industries.
Get Dependable Legal Support Today
When you are facing any kind of legal question or conflict, you deserve an advocate who cares about the outcome. Your objectives are our objectives, and your successes are our successes. We can provide the personal touch and results-oriented advocacy you need to feel confident in your choice of representation.
Our team is committed to protecting and advancing your interests. Call (239) 908-4930 or contact us online to learn more about our services and what we can do for you.
No Fees Until We WinWe offer Free Consultations, and work on Contingency Fees for Personal Injury cases. This means we ask for nothing from you until your injury case is concluded.
Prioritizing Your Experience
As a member of our community, we want to put your needs first, far ahead of the bottom line. We treat our clients like people, and never just like cases.
In Practice Since 1982We at Lusk, Drasites & Tolisano have been in practice for 40 years, which means you can count on our skill, experience, and community value to help you through your case.
"Answering all my questions and making me feel very important."Shannon D.
"Highly recommend."Rebecca M.
"There isn't enough stars for me to give."Lynn E.