Unpaid Wages & Overtime
Does your employer consistently short you on paychecks? If so, we strongly recommend hiring an employment attorney from our law firm as soon as possible. We have experience helping employees fight for their rights so they're paid fairly for the hours they worked.
Our employment law attorneys understand that workers make up the backbone of our economy and will fight aggressively on your behalf.Benefits of a Wage & Overtime Attorney
If you feel you've not been paid fairly by your employer (a phenomenon called "wage theft"), contact one of our employment attorneys as soon as possible. During your free consultation, we'll be able to discuss the details of your case so you can make an informed decision moving forward. Our employment lawyers help hold employers accountable so you receive the pay you deserve.
Call an employment attorney if you've experienced:
- Being a salaried employee despite deserving overtime
- Not being paid time-and-a-half for overtime
- Being forced to sign out and continue working off-the-clock
- Being paid less than minimum wage
- Not being compensated for pre- or post-shift work
- Not having differential pay considered when calculating for overtime
- Not receiving your last paycheck after leaving a job
- Not being paid at all
Our employment law attorneys serve clients near Cape Coral, Fort Myers, and Naples. To request your free legal consultation with one of our Florida employment lawyers, call our law firm toll free at (800) 283-7442.